Muratlı Karton, which produces within the framework of environmental permit license and recycling license, has an Integrated Management System that includes ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Efforts have been started to bring ISO 50001 Energy Management System and FSC certificate to our company.
Quality, Environment and ISO Practices
The most important target of Muratlı Karton’s business strategy is; to manage all activities and processes within the framework of Quality, Environment and ISO Management systems.
Considering reducing the environmental footprint at all stages of its production activities as the basis of its environmental policy, Muratlı Karton closely follows the environmental regulations published in Turkey and Europe; In order to meet the requirements, it determines the Environmental Management System targets within the framework of ISO 14001 in its factory and puts its applications into operation. In order to create a stronger foundation in this field, regular trainings are organized in order to increase the environmental awareness of the employees.
Occupational health and safety is one of the issues that Muratlı Karton attaches importance to as an industrial establishment. Considering occupational health and safety as the basis of business continuity, Muratlı Karton makes continuous progress in the field of process safety, regularly monitors ISO performance metrics, carries out periodic audits and proactively implements the necessary actions.
Sustainable product quality and stability are the basis of Muratlı Karton’s production model. Producing solutions that meet the demand exactly, taking into account the feedbacks of business partners and customers; and in addition, the follow-up and control of product features in its own laboratories are the main pillars of Muratlı Karton’s unchanging quality approach.
Our main commitments as Muratlı Karton are;
- To continue our activities in line with the protection of our employees, customers, suppliers and contractors by successfully managing our work on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality, with a sense of responsibility,
- To create full customer satisfaction and trust by providing and continuously improving the quality and service that will meet the expectations of our customers,
- To prevent environmental pollution by keeping the environmental effects of our activities under control, to use natural resources effectively and efficiently, to work in harmony with nature,
- To define our HSE risks arising from our activities, to create safe working environments, to provide continuous safety training to our employees, to determine their duties, authorities and responsibilities, to prevent work accidents and occupational diseases,
- To comply with the laws and applicable regulations regarding health, safety, environment and quality,
- To ensure the individual development and motivation of our employees in a suitable working environment, to create a participatory and sharing organizational structure,
- To comply with all the requirements of our Quality, Environment and OHS Management Systems and to ensure that their effectiveness is continuously improved,
- And continuously raise our quality targets, to increase the efficiency of the processes we apply, to follow and update the technology.